Whether you’re a contractor or a manufacturer, a supplier or a retailer now’s the time to join over 750 of Australasian’s leading timber flooring representatives.
ATFA helps Australasian’s timber flooring industry to be more profitable, professional and publicised.
ATFA has two types of membership for you to choose from – Contactor membership or Industry Partner Membership. Both represent increased timber flooring market share through the ATFA Find a Member Section.
ATFA Industry Partner Members also enjoy high profile promotional and brand exposure opportunities and the opportunity to demonstrate and promote commitment to the timber flooring industry’s growth and professionalism.
Find out more about Patron Membership and how it can work for you.
Snapshot of ATFA Member benefits
- Member discounts of up to 30% on professional training, including the NEW Diploma of Flooring Technology and our popular one and two day short Courses, which means you up skill and learn at a reduced investment.
- National, regular communication systems including Off the Floor six-weekly, Timber Floors Magazine quarterly, a staffed operation and a CEO you can talk to when you need help means no more second guessing about what’s happening in your industry.
- The ATFA Information Guide, which includes a number of technical data sheets on topics from floor colour and grade to advice on managing customer expectations and getting paid, plus many more. This guide is a must-have for timber flooring professionals.
- Recognition as an ATFA member with your own member card and individual accreditation level, plus a listing in the ATFA Find a Member section means you can leverage the ATFA brand and get more jobs, as consumers regularly access ATFA Find a Member section for ATFA accredited members.
- Exclusive access to the Members only section, including recorded webinars, research, whitepapers and master forms, all which can add to your professionalism and knowledge base.
- Regular updates on industry developments, technical data sheets and dedicated hotlines to the ATFA Technical Manager and other industry experts means potential issues with your floors can often be resolved by a quick phone call.
- Member benefits such as insurance, health, telecommunications, legal services, reduced fuel, and also member rates on timber floor inspections and oven drying tests means more money in your back pocket.