ATFA Consumer Services
To view all the full consumer offering from ATFA, go to floorchoices.com.au
- ATFA members are bound by a timber flooring professional code of conduct
- ATFA members are scrutinised prior to their approval as a member of the Australasian Timber Flooring Association
- ATFA members have a dedication to the Timber Flooring Industry and an interest in serving clients well
- ATFA members are dedicated to training people for the future and
- ATFA members are dedicated to improving business arrangements and recognition as a quality service to the community.
Who Should Work on Your Timber Floors
Whether it’s a strip timber floor, floating or engineered timber floor, parquetry or cork floor make sure its installed and/or sanded and finished by a ATFA member.
Click here to download our Why You Should Use ATFA Members PDF and be assured the job is well done.
Product Endorsement Criteria
To know if a flooring product meets the Product Endorsement Criteria, look for ATFA Endorsed Product logo.
To download the full ATFA Product Endorsment Criteria click here.
The Australasian Timber Flooring Association has published two titles, Timber Flooring Version 2 and Timber Flooring Problems – Causes and Remedial Measures. Both publications are $11.00 for members and $33.00 for non–members (plus postage and handling).
Click here to download your order form today!
Timber Flooring Consumer Guide
The Timber Flooring Consumer Guide is now available.
Click here to order your copy for only $9.95