Cabot’s Premium Woodcare Brands is a business within DuluxGroup that manufactures and supplies timber finishes for both consumer and professional users. Its commercial flooring product brands include Intergrain Enviropro, Feast Watson and Toby. Read below to learn about the feature and benefits of their coating products.
Intergrain Enviropro’s water based Endure range of commercial timber flooring finishes are high performance, environmentally responsible coatings designed to enhance the natural beauty of timber floors.
Features and benefits include:
- Better wear resistance
- Safer for your health – no masks or respirators required
- Better colour development
- Low Odour
- Easy application
- No need for householders to vacate premises
Proudly Australian – researched, developed and tested for Australian conditions.
Freecall: 1800 248 780 | Web: www.intergrainenviropro.com.au
Established in 1922 with the aim of enhancing and promoting the natural beauty of wood, Feast Watson has grown and become a nationally recognised name in commercial timber flooring finishes for the professional. Its range includes:
- Enviromax water based flooring finishes
- Maxithane and PolyU solvent based flooring finishes
- Maxiprime, Maxibuild Primer and Quickstep solvent based sealers
- Tung Oil and Alkathane oil based flooring finishes
- Extensive range of premium timber Prooftint Stains and Liming Solutions allowing the contractor to achieve an exact colour match or a custom shade.
Freecall: 1800 252 502 | Web: www.feastwatsoncommercial.com.au
Toby is a specialist timber floor coating brand with more than 25 years experience in the Australian market. Toby has a wide range of timber flooring finishes that are reliable and easy to apply. Its range includes:
- Aquamax water based flooring finishes
- Rapid Seal and GF Barrier Seal solvent based sealers
- Tung Oil and UMO oil based flooring finishes
- Unithane and Lustapol solvent based flooring finishes
Make the switch from Toby Unithane Gloss to Toby Unithane Crystal Clear Gloss. It is safer to use as it is xylene free and achieves a quality finish that highlights the natural grain of the timber.
Freecall: 1800 073 530 | Web: www.toby.com.au